Fortunately there are alternatives. A product that I use and recommend is Shaklee's Stress Relief Complex -- natural stress relief you can safely take every day. It's designed to help relax the body and promote a tranquil state of mind without drowsiness while enhancing the body's ability to adapt to stress.* Stress Relief Complex is an excellent addition to a stress-management program that includes a healthy diet, regular exercise, and good social support. (Scroll all the way down for another one of my favorite stress reduction tools.)
Stress Relief Complex* contains key ingredients that:
- Promote relaxation without drowsiness.* L-theanine, a naturally occurring amino acid found in green tea, facilitates the generation of alpha waves that are associated with a relaxed yet alert mental state.*
- Enhance the body’s ability to adapt to stress.* Ashwagandha, an Ayurvedic herb traditionally used to enhance the body’s ability to adapt to stress.*
- Help you reduce the effects of stress on long-term health by blunting the cortisol response to stress.* Beta-Sitosterol, a natural plant sterol, helps to blunt the response of cortisol, a hormone produced after intense physical exercise.*
Why choose Shaklee Stress Relief Complex*?
- Unique approach to help you quickly relax; key ingredients designed to enhance your body’s ability to adapt to stress.*
- Unique blend of premium ingredients that are designed to support a calm, relaxed state without drowsiness during times of everyday stress, while promoting alertness.*
- Safe with clinically studied and traditionally used ingredients. (Does not contain kava kava.)
- Combines the best of nature and science.
- 100% Shaklee Guaranteed.
Click here for further information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Click here or visit your Shaklee Member Center to purchase Stress Relief Complex and keep reading for current special offers!
- Join Shaklee with a 50PV purchase during June 2014 and get Stress Relief Complex ($32.35 Retail Value) free.
- Join Shaklee with a 200PV purchase during June 2014 and get Stress Relief Complex and Shaklee 180 Mango Energizing Smoothee ($48 Retail Value) free.
- Shaklee membership ($19.95 Value) is always free with the purchase of Vitalizer. (Members save 15% to 25% on product purchases and there is no annual renewal fee.)
First published in 1975, "The Relaxation Response" by Herbert Benson, MD is a simple, effective, mind/body approach for relieving stress. It is routinely recommended to treat patients suffering from the harmful effects of stress, including heart conditions, high blood pressure, chronic pain, insomnia and many other physical ailments. It takes minutes to learn and just ten to twenty minutes of practice twice a day. You can purchase the book here or download a step by step guide entitled "How to Elicit The Relaxation Response" at www.relaxationresponse.org.